"I wanted to create a soft natural look on Christina to compliment her gown and new haircut," said Kristofer Buckle for NARS Cosmetics.
"Her dress choice was a beautiful pastel peach with silver. I didn’t want the look to fight with her gown. The final look is chic and seamless, with a earthy colored smokey eye and glowing skin."
Below is Kristofer's step-by-step recipe to recreate Christina's look:
* Use the Balancing Moisture Lotion and apply the Makeup Primer as a base.
* Apply Firming Foundation and set with Pressed Powder.
* Apply the vanilla side of India Song Duo Eyeshadow as a base, over the entire lid and up to eyebrow.
* Next, use the shimmering walnut shade of India Song Duo Eyeshadow and apply to the outer corner and under the bottom lash line.
* Then, use the warm rich brown side of Cordura Duo Eyeshadow just under eye rubbing into the lower lash line to create smokey eye.
* Curl the eyelashes and apply a coat of Larger Than Life Lengthening Mascara to top and bottom lashes, following with 2 coats of Larger Than Life Volumizing Mascara for full lashes.
* Take Nuits Blanches Eyeliner Stylo and dot in between individual lashes.
Kristofer's tip: "I used the Push Eyeliner Brush to blend the eyeliner in between the lashes, which helped to apply just enough without looking to heavy."
* Use the Fantasia Lipliner Pencil and Niagara Lipstick.
* Next, apply Easy Lover Lip Gloss (new for Spring 2010) over.
Kristofer's tip: "Applying a sheer pink gloss on top of a nude colored lip provides a nice modern pop of color."
* Generously apply Orgasm Illuminator (new for Spring 2010) to cheekbones, décolletage, and shoulders for an all over glow.
* Use Malaysia Multiple Bronzer to contour cheeks by blending under cheekbones.
* Apply the Mata Hari Blush to the apple of cheeks and lightly tap on brow bone.
Kristoper's tip: "Lightly dusting a blush on the brow bone gives life to the eye and melds the whole look together."
* Next, with short, back and forth quick strokes use Nico Blush to highlight cheekbones.