Selasa, 02 Desember 2008
Get Gisele's Fall Favorites for $20
As you may know, Gisele Bundchen is the new face of MAX Factor and to kick off this partnership, for a limited time only, MAX Factor is running a pretty cool promotion including all of Gisele’s favorite MAX Factor products.
The exclusive package includes:
· Lipfinity 3D Lipcolor in 80’s Pink
· MAXeye Liner in Fresh Coffee
· Vivid Impact Eye Shadow in Domino Effect
· Volume Couture in Black Brown
These four products can be purchased as a bundle from maxfactor.com at 50% off retail price - with a complementary makeup bag and free shipping! The cost is only $20 (plus tax)!
To achieve the Gisele look, you obv need the tools (see aforementioned products). But you also need the technique…application is a key factor. Get it? Factor?!? I should just quit this blog and start doing standup.
Here are a few pro tips, courtesy of MAX Factor celebrity makeup artist Jake Bailey:
For a daytime high impact eye:
· Start by lining the upper and lower lash lines with MAXeye Liner in Fresh Coffee. Dot the eye liner in the inner lash lines to create high impact and high drama. Use your finger to smudge the liner on the upper and lower lash lines to create a smoldering effect. Don’t worry about smudging the liner too much; a little bit of “messiness” creates a sexier eye.
· Liven up lashes by applying one coat of Lash Perfection Volume Couture Mascara in Black Brown on the upper and lower lashes.
For a smoky eye:
· For a twist on the smoky-eye, create a look that’s all your own by blending your favorite shades of shadow to create a customized hybrid. Shades I have found universally flattering are grays and lavenders.
· Start by mixing together the charcoal colored end of Vivid Impact Eye Shadows in Domino Effect with the purple shade in Vivid Impact Eye Shadows Sultry Sage for a smoky plum shade. Using an eye shadow brush, work the shadow all the way from the lash line to the brow bone, blending the pigment with your finger towards when nearing the brow to create a dramatic eye look.
· Liven up lashes by generously applying Lash Perfection Volume Couture Mascara on the upper and lower lashes.
· Keep the face flawless and lip simple so as not to overpower the vivid eye: Apply ColorGenius Pressed Powder, in a shade that compliments your skin tone, to minimize any shininess. If you desire a little extra color, work a light blush into the cheeks such as ColorGenius Pressed Powder in Peaches. Circle the product with a large round brush onto the apples of the cheeks and brush up towards the temples.
· Finish with a light pink gloss, such as MAXalicious Gloss in First Kiss for barely-there glossy lips.
For a bright pink lip:
· For a beautiful and eye catching look for day and night, try using Lipfinity 3D in 80s Pink with just two coats of mascara, such as Lash Perfection Volume Couture Mascara in Black Brown, on curled lashes. This creates sophisticated beauty looks with not a lot of makeup.
· In the Fall and Winter, a bold lip hue can brighten your complexion instantly!