Get ready for the big Ô! Ôscillation, Lancôme’s vibrating power mascara, launches nationwide today, Wednesday, October 22nd.
The mascara provides a 360-degree coat around each and every lash, and the brush vibrates at no fewer than 7,000 vibrations per minute for "perfect formula application" that extends, curls, shapes and thickens lashes. The wand is battery-powered and turns on a 3-centimeter motor.
This is one of the most anticipated mascaras ever and for a good reason.
The key to great results with Ôscillation is a certain application technique:
* Apply in slow, straight and steady strokes.
* Don’t zig-zag and don’t wiggle!
* Don’t overpump the wand. There’s plenty of product on there for multiple coats.
* If at first you don’t succeed…don’t give up! Ôscillation takes a few tries to get the hang of it.
* Ôscillation is great for the lower lashes, so don’t forget to apply there.
Once you get your application method down, there are a few tricks you can try:
* Apply and then go back and re-apply to the tips alone. You can get amazing length.
* Put the wand right at the base of the lashes, activate the vibrating action and hold in place for a few seconds. Then slowly sweep to the tips of the lashes. It gives you beautiful thickness at the base and lots of oomph.
Ôscillation is available at all Lancôme counters and boutiques and lancome-usa.com.